Saturday, November 8, 2008

Good Saturday Morning




Nothing too exciting to post,but I did think that I would share some pictures that I have taken recently.

We had a nasty day last week and a friend and I went out hoping to capture some of the rough water pictures. We didn't go far before we spotted a buoy that had been up anchored and set adrift. It was being tossed around aimlessly in the seas. It was kinda hard getting some of the pictures as I was afraid to expose my camera to the salt water.I was hanging out the back of a truck window on the road and I still had droplets on my lens.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great Pictures Julie!!!! I'd hate to see anyone in that water. Eek!

Bonnie said...

Love those pics, Julie - the black and white shots look very powerful!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos Jule! You need to hang out the back window of a truck more often :)
jo

Boo said...

gorgeous photos Julie!!!!!! I can hear the waves crashing on shore! The 1st photo is stunning!!!

Cindye Wile said...

Awesome pics ... looks like it was crazy windy there.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are beautiful! I love love love that first one! You can almost see the sun's rays coming down through the sky!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Argh that was me that deleted my post. sorry! I was really just trying to correct a spelling error! lol

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your photos. The first one is stunning. :D

Laura said...

I love these photos Julie!!