Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well we have gone from Strep to Vomit

I guess it is the season,but man why does everything have to hit all at once.Evan has only had the stomach flu one other time and I was with my Dad in the hospital,so I didn't even have to tend him.He is on the mend,because he is starting to act up. He was up way too early this morning for my liking and jumped on top of me and wanted to know if I could read him a story............backwards........LOL.


I did some more scrapping and I still have some more to do. I need to do Vanessa's challenge,my One Picture Many Pages Contest at Creative Scrappers and my layout tag.It is almost to me......YIPPEE.

Below is a LO I did for Tracey's One Is The Loneliest Number Challenge.One wasn't lonely here because we had to incorporate 14 red and pink things on our LO,of which PP and CS didn't count.I thought it might be tough,but once I started layering my flowers,picking buttons and felt....I had 14 plus items in no time.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know the answer to that myself. Everything here happened all at the same time too with Steve and $$$.
I love your Layout. It's awesome! You're one busy lady! Don't forget to take time for you.

redmom said...

You're layout is so beautiful! It's amazing how 14 sounds like so much, but it sure doesn't look like lots!!

Boo said...

I hope all the sickness goes from your house soon!

Your LO is gorgeous Julie!!! Love that photo!

Vanessa said...

man..hope those sickie germs clear your house soon!

that layout is so pretty..isn't that alpha font the best!

v

Cindye Wile said...

Love your layout. :) Glad to hear Evan is feeling better. There is a nasty flu going around here too.

scrapbugger said...

Ugh, hope Evan gets feeling better soon...hate flus!!!

Love that lo....good stuff Julie! Missing you....

Laura said...

Hey Julie, these pages are amazing!
Way to use the mojo girlfriend.
Hope all is well at your house...with the sick kids and such.
Loved talking to you today.

Bonnie said...

Great LO, Julie!