Thursday, April 22, 2010

Some Scrappy Goodness

Just wanted to share a couple recent layouts that I've done. I had the photo for the first one for eons.I scrapped it once,but didn't really feel that I did the photo justice,so I waited until I got some new scrap supplies and was inspired by them.The photo is of three of my on-line scrappy friends.I just wanted to showcase them in a pretty feminine way,and journal about how I've never met them in real life,but still they are very special people in my life! I got a sheet of burlap and it kinda scares me,but I decided that it looked great on this layout.Primas.........oh my,what I weakness I have for them.I love every color,shape and design!




The next layout is of my youngest Evan,actually working at school.The photo was taken by his teacher,it was hat day,so they could wear them in class.



I hope to be back with some more layouts shortly.Right now we are renovating our kitchen and most of my cupboard contents are right where I scrap!GRRRRRR....it will be worth it in the end though.

9 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

aw.. the page turned out great! I love it!!! I love the one of Evan too.. did you doodle that edge??

Cindye Wile said...

fabulous pages Juloe. :):)
How's the kichen coming along?

Vanessa said...

Julie!! What a sweet page :-) I love the title & all that prima...yeah..you can work that prima girl!!!!

Love Evan's page too..those alpha's are perfect school page alpha's hey!!

I am glad we are seeing more of your pages..keep it up!!

Deborah Marasa said...

awwwww Julie.....sweet page!
and cool layout for school too!
nice to see some layouts from you :)

Michele Kovack said...

Love both of these!!

Peggy said...

Lovely LO Julie. I was lucky enough to meet the 3 Amigos.

Tracey Taylor said...

Love your page designs, esp. the first one. Beautiful work.

Christy said...

WOW!!! These are so absolutely fabulous!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

If you would be interested in giving a new challenge blog a try, I would love to see how it inspires you :) You can check it out at: Scrap It With a Song

Jocie said...

beautiful pages Julie!!! I love the prima...yummy!!!