Friday, March 23, 2007

Mr. Sun, Sun Mr. Golden Sun...........

It was so nice to see the sun today. It makes me smile, it makes me hopeful for good weather coming our way. It makes me want to chuck the smelly old boots and mittens for this season.

Yay! It's the weekend..........Suppose I will get some scrapping done. For some reason DH brought my last batch of pics in from the van, and now we can't find them. Isn't it strange that the man who never mis-places anything can't find my pictures. I bet it they were some sort of hunting mag. he would know where they were.

So I finished my Nancy Drew game the Haunted Carousel and have moved on to Danger on Deception Island. I decided to kick it up a notch and try Senior Detective. We will see if all the CSI watching will pay off.

Just got word today that Katina Trousdale has slipped into a coma and this will no doubt be the end for her. 32 years just doesn't seem like enough, not fair,and to leave behind a loving husband and three beautiful little girls..............Now that makes me go hmmmmm????? I guess that I will not complain over my stiff neck. Thinking so much of her family. The final outcome would of probably been the same,but man why couldn't they of diagnosed her right the first time and in a timely manner.......makes me go hmmmmmm??????? again.

Well on that depressing note I will sign off for today. I hope all is well with my fellow bloggers and have a great weekend:)

Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon me lady!! We did have such a beautiful day yesterday. First day without a coat. Now today it's raining and wet snow. argh
It's a shame about Katina Trousdale. So young to have this happening to her. In the prime of her life. I will light a candle for her and her family.
Where do you play those games ie. Nancy Drew and Danger on Deception Island?
Have a great weekend.

Vanessa said...

beauty of a day here today..appreciate that.

so..were the pics located?