Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wow, once again it seems to be forever since I have blogged. I have been doing Dorrie's weekly blog challenges,but the last one kinda slipped me by.

What is new in the sweet life of Julie.........not much.

I did get the chance to go to a crop on Saturday. It was potluck,so I took taco bake and it was a real big hit. I think I will make it for hot lunches at the school. I got a chance to finish 2 MNML that I have been working on ,a sketch challenge and another LO. Now I just need to upload to good ol LIITD.

I am busy getting things organized for the members run crop on LIITD June 16, I do believe. Good stuff is happening over there. So much talent and good ideas from the members. Sometimes they need a little nudge to get them flowing,but then they are good to go. NIce to give the DT a little break from all the planning and behind the scenes preparation. I don't know how they keep up with that stuff, not to mention the monthly things they do.

Well I guess I have been tagged for the first time:) Twice in fact, by Vanessa first and Joce 2nd

Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes:

1. I generally get up in the middle of the night,each night to clean my ears.......little OCD
2. I was the only child born in 1971 on this island,until a girl moved here
3.I always notice nice teeth and symetrically plucked eyebrows........LOL
4.I can not swim and am terrified of the water, and I live on an island
5.I don't eat egg yolk
6.I wanted to be an undertaker........job security is important to me;)
7. If asked I would tell you that I have no talents

Now Jo,Makenna,Ralston,Teri-Lynn,Laura,Boo,and Jenna you have been tagged

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Julie...thanks for popping by my blog and for the sweet comments. Thanks for tagging me...I'll get to it early in the week. Nice reading your 7 random facts...some interesting information there...LOL!
Take care.

jo-jo's~circus said...

Love your random facts. I think your talent would have to be your tip toe walking :)

Boo said...

Woohoo! I've been tagged! Thanks Julie! :o) I'll do it after the kids are in bed and I'll come to check out your blog in greater detail.
Carole

Laura said...

mine is done...thanks Julie