Sunday, December 30, 2007

Back after a hiatus

Yep, just like your favorite TV shows take a break,so did I. Not really because I had nothing to report,but because I didn't think anyone would be interested in the boring daily happenings of my life.I love reading other people's blogs,so I will give it another shot.Maybe now that I have high speed I can soup it up a little.............with help from some of my hi-tech friends.

So for those that are following my on-going camera saga........I am happy to report that it is somewhere between here and NJ.YAY!!!!!!!!!!! even after all of the troubles I have had I am still excited to get it. I will not be leaving positive feedback for the seller though:(Get your act together buddy!!!!!!!!!!!

Guitar Hero.........Do you have it? Do you like it? Kyle got one for Christmas and he is rocking out as I type.He calls himself TenaciousK........LOL.I love it when I catch him actually grooving with it.

3 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

YAY! I am no longer a stalker!

I do not have guitar hero -- but I would LOVE it -- I know I would!!

Vanessa said...

WELL lookie lookie who's BACK!!

No GH here but i think it would be a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back to blogging. I don't have guitar hero. But then again, it's not my kind of thing. I do have the DS and a few games to go with it. Hope your camera arrives soon.