Friday, May 1, 2009

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I know it is typically only a day,but in the on-line scrapping world it's all weekend! Yippee......

What could be any better than on-line friends,on-line games,challenges to get your mojo flowing,and in participating you get some layouts completed!

I'll be taking part in the festivities at Skrap-N-Chat and The Paper Passion.That is what I love about the scrapping world.There is lots of variety,different places to have fun and many many great people :)

I hope to be back soon with what I have accomplished this weekend.Let's hope I can stop chatting long enough to participate.

To all my on-line scrap buddies where ever you are hanging out this NSD I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself.

4 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

Same to you Julie!!! See you online!!

Cindye Wile said...

Have fun! Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Pegg said...

Happy NSW to you too! :)

Jocie said...

Happy NSD to you too Julie!!!