Friday, January 18, 2008

I am so TICKED

In fact,I'm pissed,and I am so unpissoffable..........LOL how is that for a new word.Kinda sounds like a Czech last name or something.Anyway,for those following my camera saga..........I think I have been had.I was seriously on the verge of tears on the phone with customer service at the E-bay store we won my camera from.There is no record of a camera being shipped out to me,other than the wrong one I received. They guy assured me that it was a good camera.I told him that it might very well be,but it wasn't what I paid for:( In fact, it was a $200 cheaper one.Now come on,who is going to go for that?

I feel worse to think that my hubby saved all of his pocket change and hid it in the basement to buy me this,and now.......................it's gone:(Not that he couldn't of just gone and bought it,but he wanted to surprise me with it.

Oh what to do?????????????

2 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

oh julie, i am so sorry this happened to you!!! isn't there anythign he is going to do about it? what about ebay?

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry this is happening to you girl. I would definately talk to eBay and see what they have to say about it. I would demand my money back...or send the right package you paid for.