Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Secret is out

that everyone has a secret or is telling a secret......there's a whole lot of secretive talk going on,so I started thinking about secrets.When someone tells you they have one,it sure does peak your curiosity doesn't it?But really if you tell someone than it isn't a secret anymore.

I have many a secret hidden in this pea brain of mine. I have shared many a secret.Many a secret of mine has been shared with the wrong person too.

You ever tell something and you just assume that the person is smart enough to know that you wouldn't want it all over town,but since you don't come right out and tell them that,they decide to spread it.It happens to me all the time.I often share with my closest friends the on-going saga of my mother,and for some reason they decide to tell two friends and so on, and so on. Not that it is a big deal,but I hate it when someone comes up to me with that sympathetic look in their eyes and makes a comment about her,just hoping that I will have some sort of breakdown and divulge everything I know about her.Not because they are concerned,but because they want to know all there is to know so that they can gossip about it. That is the only problem about living in a small area. Everyone knows your business. God forbid you do something wrong and people find out,because you will never redeem yourself here.

I kinda have a secret,but I don't want to say to much about it in case in never comes to pass and then I end up feeling bad for the other person involved. I wouldn't want to let them down:)

I have something going in the mail shortly that is a kinda little secret sorta thing:)

I HAVE NO FREAKING CAMERA YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT ISN'T A SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUFUS THAT SOLD IT TO ME IS GETTING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!THAT'S NO SECRET!!!!!!

I love secrets<3

4 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

secrest hey... hmm... me likey them. it is good to share them. all depends on the kind of secret though!!

Anonymous said...

I love secrets if they are good and are devulged eventually...kinda like a surprise. lol I always get caught with secrets.... you tell one person and they tell two and they tell two and they tell yadda yadda yadda....

Laura said...

I like secrets, sharing them with the right people and having people feel they can share them with me...it's a good feeling to know that people trust you. Some things are better not shared though too.

Anonymous said...

Some secrets are better kept quiet... at least for a little while ;)
~eva